Thursday 19 February 2015

8. Covering and framing windows

17th Feb:  I bought some 20mm thick polystyrene insulation very similar to the Foilboard used in the lower walls. This was to insulate the windows that we are covering up.
I used a new form of Liquid Nails to glue some wood to the windows so that i could screw the ply on. I had to screw some pieces over the top temporarily to hold it in place. I hope the glue sticks to the glass!
18th February:  First 2 sheets of ply over the front windows.
I used Tas Oak timber to frame around the windows.
We chose to use basic roller blinds for the windows. The timber frame around the windows helps to connect the walls to the ceiling.

1 comment:

Unique Content Blog said...

Anytime we grew to become in your website with specific interest very easily a little bit of little bit submits. Satisfying way of long haul, I'm going to be book-marking right now possess versions achieve comes correct upward. fensterversand