Sunday 1 February 2015

2 - Gutting and cleaning the bus



8th January 2014 – We had some keen helpers, my nephew and niece got the seats out in no time!


The monkeys came in handy when unbolting the seats over the wheel arches!



10th Jan 2014 – almost all the seats and bars out.

10th Jan – we decided to position the bus on as much of an angle as we could. We can always move it for a good combination of view and sun etc.


I Found a picture of the bus from when it was in service in Hobart! Amazing what you can find on the net.


12th Jan 2014 – Emma marking out some ideas in Chalk



13th Jan – Removing the wall around the drivers seat. Not as easy as I thought it was going to be. All galv steel welded in place.

19th Jan – Cleaning the floor ready to put the underlay down then floor boards

1 comment:

prattcarla said...

Hi admin,
I read your blog, its really awesome,
I am watching your web. I have also a site related to you.
Commercial cleaners are often more economically sound than adding a janitor to your payroll. Here are some benefits to hiring a professional cleaning service.

Floor Waxing and Stripping Services

Your regards
Carla Pratt